Chapter 1 Tribulation of Myriad Clans

Chapter 1 Father and Son


Anping calendar 350 years.

Daxiafu, Nanyuan City.


The Su family.


Su Yu smelled the fragrance of the dishes as soon as he entered the house. He threw down his bag and walked to the dining table. He picked up a piece of braised pork and threw it into his mouth.


While chewing, Su Yu looked at the kitchen and said vaguely, 


" Dad, change the soup tomorrow and eat meat every day. Some of them aren't bad. They're even picky!"


Su Long's complaints came from the kitchen.


" You said that you will be 18 this year. When will you learn to take care of yourself? I've been taking care of you for so many years. I'm finally going to be free."


Su Yu chewed on the braised pork and said with a smile.


" Dad, your cooking skill is good. It's almost on par with chefs. I want to cook myself. The point is that I can't eat it if I burn it!"


"Heh!"


Su Long chuckled. 'Just saying that he didn't practice, he should go into the kitchen.'


Soon, Su Long, who was wearing an apron, walked out with the dishes.


He was about 1.9 meters tall and had an athletic and strong body. He was wearing an out-of-fit apron and looked extremely funny.


Su Yu kept talking about it every time. This time, it was no exception. He shook his head and said, 


" Dad, can't you change into a bigger apron? Our family doesn't lack an apron!"


"What do you know?"



Su Long couldn't be bothered to pay any attention. He brought the dishes to the table and didn't take off his apron. He sat down and said, 


" Eat! It could be saved a little. Besides, this apron is new ……"


"It's been three years!"


Su Yu rolled his eyes. It wouldn't matter if you said something new three years ago, but this was still the case after three years.


Su Long didn't mind either. He sat down and ate, wolfing down the food at an extremely fast rate.


Su Yu had long been used to it, and he did not care about this either. He sat down and sighed while eating.


" Dad, the front lines are fighting again, right? I just came back to see the recruitment card downstairs. Did they come to our neighbourhood to recruit? No one knew which it was……"


Su Long's actions were slightly sluggish. He quickly put down his bowl and chopsticks and said seriously, 


" It's everyone's responsibility to protect the family and protect the country! From your tone, do you think it's bad to be a soldier?"


Su Yu replied.


"No!"


Su Yu hurriedly cleared his mind. His father was a veteran, so he couldn't speak nonsense. Otherwise, his father's bear palm wouldn't be a joke.


Su Long gave a light snort and then picked up the bowl and chopsticks to continue eating.


As he ate, Su Long's tone changed slightly. He said in a low voice, 


" Ah Yu, the frontlines are in turmoil. The major war regiments have issued recruitment orders again and again! Recruiting recruits and retired old soldiers ……"


Su Yu's chopsticks froze slightly. He raised his head and looked at his father. He was no longer as straightforward as before. He frowned and looked at his father.


" Dad, this has nothing to do with us, right? You've been out of the army for 18 years. I'm just an adult, and I'm going  get a higher education, so I can't be recruit ……"


"Had been 18 years ……"


Su Long exhaled softly. Yes, it had been 18 years.


"18 Years after my retirement from the army, the Demon Suppression Army's return order had been issued five times include this, I won't be in the recall area after I'm 50."


"The first four times, because you were still young, I was worried about you and was worried that you couldn't take good care of yourself, so I didn't respond."


Su Yu's expression changed for a moment.


" Dad, we don't need to go. This is policy permission!"


"Yes, the policy allows it!"


Su Long grinned and raised his head to look at his son.


" That's why I didn't go. I was called four times in 18 years. I didn't even think."


"But today, my son has grown up, and is18 years old!"


"Dad!"


Su Yu's expression completely changed.


" What do you want to say?"


"You know what I want to say."


Su Long looked at his son. He was a little gratified and a little happy. He smiled and said, 


"18 years ago, although your father was useless, he was still a small captain of the Demon Suppression Army. He was in charge of number 30."


"Your mother wanted to give birth to you at that time, I came back on leave. How would I know...Your mother left just like that. You were just born. There wasn't an old man in the house to take care of you."


"SoI really couldn't just leave ……"


"I couldn't help it. I retired from the army!"


Su Long exposed his teeth and smiled bitterly.


"When I left the Demon Suppression Army, none of my brothers came to send me off!"


"I didn't wish to leave, but I was afraid,t but I couldn't help it either  "


"18 Years ago, no one contacted me. I was afraid that I might not go back. I dreamed that they were yelling at me to let me go home to my baby ……"


"Number 30, I had lost 9 soldiers in battles in the first year ……"


"Didn't even leave the army. The remaining 21 people...Do you know how many are left?"


"Still on the battlefield!"


Su Long's eyes reddened.


" I was selfish, so I didn't dare to ask, nor dare to speak! I didn't respond to the previous four calls, but this time...Ah Yu, even if Dad thought about it, he would still have to die on the battlefield. He would be wrapped up in a corpse. Your father..."I don't want to die in the back..!"


Su Yu fell silent.


He knew that his father had always been thinking about the front line and the old brothers. If his mother hadn't died in childbirth, his father would not have retired from the Demon Suppression Army.


However, he felt that it had been 18 years since his father had forgotten about it. It was time to put it down.


Today, his father told him that he didn't!


He couldn't let go!


"Dad ……"


Su Yu's face was very ugly and he was a little pale.


" The front lines are in turmoil. More and more soldiers have died in battle. In 18 years alone, there were 5 conscripts from veteran soldiers and once in 3 or 4 years. You've been a soldier. You know what it means ……"


"I...I haven't gotten married yet, I haven't been admitted to an institution of higher learning, you haven't even hugged your grandson ……"


Su Long exposed his teeth and said with a smile, 


" It's nothing. Son, wait! Could it be that you thought that I would die if I went back?


"I'm going to win!"


"Dad!"


"Kid, stop talking and eat!"


Su Long interrupted his son. As he ate, he said, 


" After eating this meal, you will cook your food in the future! If you don't, go out and eat yourself. Cary has money. You know the password."


"I'm still waiting downstairs. I can't wait too long."


"After taking the exam, remember to write me a letter. I will receive it when I have time."


"Let's go to the Great Xia Academy of Civilization. You're giving your father too much face. Your teacher has already communicated with me. As long as nothing goes wrong, you will be able to pass the exam. My old Su family has finally produced a talent!"


"Do you think your brain is too smart? I suspect you're not my biological...Fortunately, you look the same as me when I was young ……"


Su Yu's face turned pale. Hearing this, he couldn't help but grumble, 


" Dad, are you sure you looked the same as me when you were young?"


"Nonsense, that's true!"


Su Long raised his head and revealed a rough face. He grinned and said, 


" Ask the neighbour next door if it looks like me?"


Su Yu was powerless, knowing that his father was changing the topic, he changed the topic again.


" Dad, are you going? It's not that I'm looking down on you. You haven't been on the battlefield for 18 years, and you've stopped cultivating. You're only at the ninth level of the Myriad pounds. Is it useful to go?"


"Who are you looking down on?"


Su Long said angrily, 


" What's wrong with the Myriad-pound nine-stage? It wasn't just martial power on the battlefield. If it was just martial power, then we would have stopped fighting! There's a possibility of everything on the battlefield. Back then, I had killed a powerful warrior at the Myriad Stone Realm!"


Su Yu was distressed. He didn't know if these words were true or not, but his father had spoken for many years, and the possibility was not small.


The key was that he didn't want his father to go to the front line.


The frontlines were in turmoil. Every year, a large number of soldiers died in battle. The situation was getting more and more critical. His father was almost 50 years old. At this moment, he would return to the battlefield…Su Yu did not dare to think.


"Dad ……"


"Shut up!"


Su Long interrupted him. He stood up and tidied up his bowl and chopsticks. He said seriously, 


" I've already registered. If I don't go, I'll just become a deserter!. You know the consequences!


"If I become a deserter, I will die!"


"Dad, can't you wait for me to come back and discuss it?"


Su Yu was furious!


At this moment, he already knew that he couldn't change anything. Just as his father had said, it matters now if he registered. For these veterans, the recruitment order wasn't a force call. For these veterans to be able to retire alive was enough and all those years ago, they had made contributions on the battlefield.


However, once they were registered, it would mean that they would be enlisted again. They would be soldiers. If they did not go now, they would-be deserters.


"What are you thinking?"


Su Long said indifferently, 


" Don't worry, I won't die. Even if I died in battle, there would still be quite a lot of pensions. You had to remember to receive them! It's enough for you to marry a girl and have a child. I've already considered it for you!"


After saying that, Su Long picked up the luggage that had already been packed and took off his apron. He picked up his backpack as if he was just leaving the distant door. He casually instructed, 


" Take a good exam. Support the humans from the back as well. Go to the Academy of Civilization and give Old Su a good face!"


"Civilization Institute... I'll go back and brag. My son has been admitted to the Academy of Civilization. He's much stronger than those guys!"


"'Su Yu just a pity. I can't see the notification from as your father. You take a photo and send it to me with the letter. Otherwise, those guys would think I'm bragging ……"


"Dad!"


Su Yu hurriedly got up and caught up with his father. He was a little flustered.


His father was really about to leave!


Over the past 18 years, he had gotten used to being dependent on his father. Today, his father suddenly wanted to leave. He was completely unprepared.


"You are an adult and not a child. Don't piss!"


Su Long grinned, 


" If you're not an adult, Dad won't leave! But now, I have to go back.18 years ago, my team had a few kids as big as you. Ah Yu, do you know? I dreamed of them...In their dreams, they cried out in pain. When they said that they had killed all those animals, I felt a little regretful. Back then...I should have sent you to the Military Academy. There's also someone who keeps you."


Su Long's eyes reddened.


" I've been recruited five times. The first four times, I've already packed up my luggage. But every time I see you, I become selfish. I can't bear to leave! It's the fifth time. Will there be another time? Next time, when I become 50, the Demon Suppression Army won't accept me!"


"Left, the heavenly battlefield...I'm going back!"


"This time, your father will kill a few Wan Shi Realm cultivators to show them to you. I'm sure I'll leave behind evidence and leave you speechless!"


Su Long waved his hand and stepped forward.


For the first time in 18 years, Su Yu saw his father being so free and unrestrained,But this...It wasn't what he wanted to see.


"Dad ……"


"Had already said to stop talking nonsense ……"


Su Yu stood in front of the door, gritting his teeth, and suddenly roared, 


" If you don't come back, I'll become a husband and enter the family! Change your surname and cut off your Su family's incense. If you don't care, then I can do it!"


"I ……"


Su Long's footsteps fell, and he almost turned around to curse.


He suddenly didn't want to leave. Go home and beat this kid to death!


This kid is really capable!


It wouldn't be easy for him. The old Su family has talent. If he were to become a wife, he wouldn't be willing to die!



(End of this chapter)


Next



Other novels


TAN





Thousands of Heartbeats




                                   Yu Ren





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 1 Thousands of Heartbeats

Chapter 2 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 3 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 28 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 11 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 5 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 6 God-level Store Manager