Chapter 4

Chapter 4


"Um... Kurokawa-san... Could you please let go of my arm?"


 Mio hesitantly requests Saki.


"Do you dislike it?"


"It's not that I dislike it, but everyone is looking..."


Mio looks around at the passersby.


Indeed, everyone was looking at the two of them.


It's natural to attract attention when a model-like tall woman in her late twenties and a petite 21-year-old, who looks like a job seeker, walk arm in arm.


"It's fine, I don't mind... Also, please call me by my first name... I'll call you Mio-chan too."


"Understood... Saki-san."


With Saki seeming unwilling to release her arm, Mio responds with a slightly resentful expression.



 Previous                                                                                            Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 1 Thousands of Heartbeats

Chapter 2 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 3 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 28 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 11 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 5 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 4 God-level Store Manager