Chapter 7

Chapter 7


The dishes were wonderful.


Each plate was as beautiful as a painting, blending traditional and contemporary techniques seamlessly.


However, unfortunately, Mio couldn't fully appreciate the excellence as she remained preoccupied with what Saki thought of her work and whether she could continue being an art school student.


Her mental state wasn't strong enough to set aside these concerns and purely enjoy the meal.


After finishing the Peach Compote dessert, Saki looks directly at Mio.


"My impression after seeing your work, Mio-chan..."


Mio feels tense.


"I sense talent... but I feel like you haven't fully broken out of your shell yet."


Saying this, Saki looks directly into Mio's eyes.


"Mio-chan, are you perhaps a virgin?"


"Eh... no... um..."


"Hehe, quite obvious... And you've been pretending to be a good girl, right?"


"Yes, because I know how hard my mother has worked..."


This time, she admits honestly. She was conscious of not wanting to sadden her single mother, knowing the struggles she faced.


"Being a virgin and acting as an exemplary student are fine as unique traits in themselves, but in your case, I believe you need to broaden your horizons... Would you let me help you with that?"


"What do you mean?"


"Let me be clear... The condition for receiving the personal scholarship is meeting me twice a month and accompanying me in my leisure activities... How about it?"


"Your leisure activities?"


"Yes, I'll offer you a lot of experiences you haven't had before... it will surely benefit your creative activities... Can you give me an answer now?"


Saki continues to gaze into Mio's eyes.


‘What should I do?

What does Saki mean by leisure activities?

I have no idea...

But to stay in university, I have no choice but to rely on Saki…’


"Understood, I'll leave it to you."


Mio bows her head to Saki.


"Deal accepted, let's go right away."


Saki smiles.



 Previous                                                                                            Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 1 Thousands of Heartbeats

Chapter 2 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 3 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 28 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 11 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 5 God-level Store Manager

Chapter 4 God-level Store Manager